- The correct candidate needs to be a person with high interest in 3D Administration and have many years hands-on experience with Aveva 3D or other technical software.
- Work within the 3D Administration group for all aspects of system management, administration and integration of digital assets, within the project internally, and including any client's external systems.
- Manage the work tasks of the 3D Admin team.
- Configure, manage and develop systems, work instructions, and processes, to optimize efficiency for project execution, and client systems.
- Liase with project personnel to develop system tools to enable leaner, more efficient, work methods and procedures.
- Continually review existing work methods and procedures to identify improvement initiatives and work processes that can be synced with other systems, or automated, ensuring a dynamic, efficient project working environment.
- Main focal point for the project with respect to all digital assets managed, and administrated.
- PDMS Global Administration
- MDS Administration – Cat’s & Specs, Design, Draw, ADP
- Design Administration
- Draw/Draft Administration
- PML 1 & 2, Pml.net programming
- Represent projects within all areas of 3D system administration.
- Ensure the company’s, and client hosted, systems are in compliance with relevant industry requirements.
- Ensure an environment of continuous improvement in the company’s, and client hosted, systems.
- Advise the project, and client, on issues, and strategy related to system administration.
- Ensure the project has the relevant tools, software, and trained personnel.
- Report cost, and planning on a weekly basis against established budgets and plans.
- Relevant technical university or college degree
- Long and relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Good understanding of plan and progress reporting
- Training in Aveva products is desirable
- Customer follow-up
- Experienced IT user skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed with strong communication skills, both English and Norwegian.
- Responsible and collaborative
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Special interest in new technologies
- Proactive mind-set and solution-oriented
- High integrity and ethical standards
Duration 01.04.2019 -31.12.2019
LocationStavanger, Some travelling must be expected
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior 3D Administrator
One of our clients
15 apr 2019
24.04.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.