The Permit to Work Coordinator shall have extensive experience with the PTW and Lockout/Tagout process as well as the ability to comprehend the functions of all major disciplines on the facility.
• Develop and maintain a functional Permit to Work Management System.
• Review all scheduled work tasks for permit requirements.
• Review and submit for approval JSA and permitted work to the Commissioning Manager.
• Coordinate JSA and permitted work with regard to SIMOPS and HSE.
• Perform audits and provide statistical updates on PTW progress and compliance.
• Develop and manage a Lockout/Tagout process ensuring the safety of all persons who may encounter energized equipment.
• Supervise authorized electrical/mechanical persons ensuring precise implementation of the Lockout/Tagout process.
• 10 years of systems engineering experience from project execution
• High focus on HSE, ethics and clientl values.
• Well-developed team, co-operational- and communication abilities.
• Structured, systematic and target driven with well-defined goals.
• Multidiscipline understanding.
• Decisive based on own judgment and knowledge, but understand when to consult peers and base organization.
• Understand the discipline engineering’s role and support procurement, construction and completion.
9+ month contract
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Major Oil and Gas Operator
18 des 2018
31.01.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.