• POB/WELS Planner: Responsible to keep the POB/WELS planner up to date with personnel/equipment movements to/from the rig. The Well Master Equipment List (MEL) and WELS system is the basis for requesting equipment. The DSV will approve before issue. The onshore Logistics Coordinator will Call Off equipment from the vendors. The onshore Helibooking will Call Off of third party personnel requested to the rig
• Inventories: Responsible to keep an updated inventory of all Neptune and third party items on the rig at all times. This includes regular deck checks when necessary
• Rental Tracking: Responsible for keeping a record of all rental items onboard at any time. Knowledge of rental costs for all items and date of arrival. Responsible for backloading equipment efficiently when jobs are completed. Log when items depart the rig. Entries of Arrival/Dep. Rig will be maintained in the WELS system
• Manifests: Responsible for providing manifest and delivery tickets of all third party and Neptune equipment to third parties and DSV. Assist storekeeper with backload manifests. Train storekeepers to perform the manifesting task if required. All material movements shall be confirmed with DSV prior to shipping to and from the rig. Keep paper copies of all out/in bound manifests and delivery tickets on the rig in an organized manner.
• Morning meetings (internal and with shore): Responsible for communicating ongoing and planned logistics movements.
• Deck planning: Assist rig contractor with deck planning for the operation. Liaise with deck foreman and crane driver, plan oncoming cargo to the rig, and in due time identify if planned cargo will be compromised due to lack of deck space etc. It is important this task is initiated as soon as sufficient information on expected cargo is available (not necessarily as late as when final manifest is issued), so sufficient time is available if decks need to be reorganized to accommodate load out. Deck plan drawings are used to assist this task.
• Monitor and track Performance data. (HSE and efficiency)
• Logistics discipline education
• Minimum 3 years of experience in logistics operations, including site experience, familiar with drilling and completion equipment, materials administration.
• WELS experience with Manifesting or use of similar data systems
• Dangerous Goods Certification
• Slinger Course, basic (code)
• Offshore Securing and packing Course (code)
• Experienced user of Excel, Word and other PC software.
• Fluent in Norwegian and English.
• Familiar with NORSOK and ISO standards. ¨
Logistics Coordinator (6)
One of our clients
11 jul 2019
31.08.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.