- Material administration / MTO
- Material take off and material control to ensure requisition of correct materials and quantities for prefabrication and installation
- Ensure an efficient bulk MTO process in project
The role holder is responsible for:
- Preparation and update of Project Article Catalog
- Bulk MTO process for the discipline in project including early MTO, final MTO and requisitions
- Assist set-up of systems & tools for bulk MTO during project start-up
- Technician / BSc or other relevant education.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience within the Structural discipline.
- Ability to do material take off and material control to ensure requisition of correct materials and quantities for prefabrication and installation
- Software Skills: MIPS, PDMS, TIME
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration ASAP - 18.11.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
YME Repsol WHM
02 nov 2018
01.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.