- Material administration / MTO
- Material take off and material control to ensure requisition of correct materials and quantities for prefabrication and installation
- Ensure an efficient bulk MTO process in project
The role holder is responsible for:
- Preparation and update of Project Article Catalog
- Bulk MTO process for the discipline in project including early MTO, final MTO and requisitions
- Assist set-up of systems & tools for bulk MTO during project start-up
- Technician / BSc or other relevant education.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience within the Structural discipline.
- Ability to do material take off and material control to ensure requisition of correct materials and quantities for prefabrication and installation
- Software Skills: MIPS, PDMS, TIME
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration ASAP - 18.11.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
YME Repsol WHM
02 nov 2018
22.02.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.