- Participate in early phase/ concept studies and/or participate in EPCI modification contracts
- Varied tasks and responsibilities such as: System design, develop P&ID/PFD/UFDs, dimensioning of equipment (pipes, valves and Process equipment), simulations(steady state and dynamic), engineering registers, write study reports, participate in - HAZOP, design review, process safety, offshore surveys, flow assurance, fire integrity and flare design
- MSc or BSc within Process, Process Technology or similar
- Minimum 5 years; experience within the oil and gas industry
- Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organised, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills
- Language Skills: Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
- Software Skills;MicroStation; SAP; TIME
Duration ASAP - 01.10.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Process Engineer
Et norsk leverandørselskap
25 apr 2019
20.06.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.