- General work related offshore oil and gas processing systems.
- Includes study work, FEED and detail engineering.
- Varied tasks and responsibilities such as: Process simulations, system design, develop dimensioning of equipment (pipes, valves and process equipment), engineering registers, write study reports, participate in HAZOP, design review, process safety analysis.
- MSc or BSc within Process, Process Technology or similar
- Minimum 5 years experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Accurate, flexible and organised, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills.
- Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language.
- Fluent in Norwegian is mandatory.
- MS Office, HYSYS
- Norwegian, English
Duration ASAP - 25.08.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
14 mar 2019
21.03.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.