- Primary function is design, implementation and documentation of safety instrumented functions in the project
- This includes follow-up of functional safety management plan, SIL definition and allocation and verification of SIL compliance
- The work shall be in accordance with IEC61508/11 and NOG guideline 070
- The safety SIS engineer has responsibility for the complete engineering, follow-up of internal disciplines, follow-up of vendors and vendor documentation (incl. calculations)
- Well documented experience with safety instrumented systems for oil and gas offshore integration
- Knowledge and use of PDS method is required
- Excellent working knowledge of current regulations and standards, e.g. IEC and NOG
- Language Skills: Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English
Duration ASAP - 01.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Safety Engineer - Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
Et norsk leverandørselskap
13 des 2018
23.01.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.