this position will support Client's integrity management team .
The Subsea Engineer will need to be familiar with subsea assets, their design, operation, and maintenance. this person should be able to provide technical expertise on:
- flowlines, risers and umbilicals
- subsea trees
- subsea controls
- troubleshooting subsea equipment issues
- asset inspection
- general subsea operations and maintenance
- support subsea planning for work execution, particularly the annual inspection campaign
- provide responses to technical queries and enablon tasks (risk management tool) relating to subsea assets
- manage tracking of anomalies within the nexus software package
- update and prepare documents, like the equipment sparing strategies and inspection guidelines
- act as responsible engineer for subsea projects
Approximate 1 year term
St. John's, NL, perdiodical offshore travel required.