- Forecasting, cost monitoring and reporting
- Provide expert functional guidance to the project on the cost control issues across the life cycle of the project
- Preparation of weekly & monthly internal project & portfolio cost reports and phasing analyses.
- Provide guidance and checking documents before issuing Bids, PO's, VO's and VOR's to clients and suppliers
- Liaise with project planners in the preparation of projects & portfolios
- Prepare invoices on time and reviewed prior to issuing to Client in accordance with agreed contracts
- Produce & co-ordinate weekly & monthly project & portfolio cost reports for Client including VOR’s and VO’s
- Prepare monthly accruals for Client
- Ensure accurate and timely close-out of projects
- Ensure adherence to the contract/project administration procedures
- Active participation in areas of improvement within project services
- 3-5 years relevant education within finance and accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience within financial and accounting processes, including project controller experience
- Knowledge and professional experience in developing and maintaining efficient financial processes
- Proactive and highly developing communication and cooperation skills
- Structured, service oriented and task focused
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
Duration ASAP - 30.09.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
15 mar 2019
29.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.