- Lead and prepare for monthly project reviews with the different functions as well as for the overall project
- Implement robust cost controls and transparent financial forecasting, in order to create a sound basis for decision making and cost follow up
- Drive for commercial and financial excellence, ensure mitigations are taken to maximize the financial outcome of the project
- Handling of FX exposures, bank guarantees and tax topics
- Lead/support different work streams within the Project Management Office, which could for example related to deliverables mgmt., scheduling or reporting.
- Responsible for monthly closings of the project and other ad hoc reporting
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or several years’ experience from working in a similar position
- You have experience from working project business
- You have experience from working with SAP or similar ERP system
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel and the entire Office package
- We are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated and proactive project controller.
- To thrive in this position we see that you have excellent communication- and analytical skills and an ability for managing a broad range of simultaneous tasks.
- As a person you are organized, independent and a collaborative team player.
- You see controlling as a generalist function where you are interested and capable to partner with/challenge the business functions
- Fluent in Swedish and English – written and spoken alike
Duration ASAP or August - 6 months
Location Västerås, Sweden
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
En av våre kunder
02 jul 2019
12.07.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.