Work with Asset Level Teams and other cross functional teams to identify R&D & E&T components of work scopes executed by these teams in support of ongoing production.
• Provide guidance as needed on what activities may meet the C-NLOPB R&D guidelines and develop documentation to support expenditure eligibility applications.
• Interface with external organizations engaged in R&D and E&T work, in particular Petroleum Research Newfoundland & Labrador (PRNL) and co-venturer research contacts, academic and regulatory officials to identify opportunities for investment which meet the strategic goals established under the R&D program.
• Steward ongoing internal activities and externally funded activities and support all necessary interfaces to ensure timely advancement of the work.
• Assist with regulatory reporting to the CNLOPB and other regulatory agencies as required
• Assist with plans, budget, plans/budget stewardship and the development of functional strategies to address current and future business needs.
St. John's, NL
A Major Local Operator
10 jan 2019
23.01.2019 23.00 CET
Local candidates only.