- ERP administration and Master Data Management of supplier data, this task includes interacting with Finance department
- Access management and personnel change follow-up of all types of system accesses for Supply Chain dept.
- General system support and ERP system testing and test coordination (Client use inhouse Oracle based “GEOS” system)
- ERP training, -providing regular training in the following GEOS modules: PO Buyer, iProc user, AP inquiry. This task includes training of personnel from interfacing departments using the Procurement modules
- ERP user support, including answering support requests from Proc module users form IT, HR, communications etc.
- ERP development, propose improvements that will help the system become more user friendly, propose these improvements and follow up
- Responsible for entering simple, procurement related, tax reporting in Altinn. This task includes performing training of department personnel.
- Some off-the shelf procurement incl. PO issuance and invoice admin. to ensure hands-on experience and understanding of system developments impact.
- Procurement data analysis and reporting based on Power BI, including modelling of reports based on existing data cubes when requested
- Administrative department support, organizing Procurement events like Suppliers day, general admin support relating to starts and leavers including IT request follow-up, simple cost forecasting tasks like updating proposal for department budget, secretarial support relating to document processing and presentations, and other typical tasks falling within the area of secretarial support.
Typical education: Bachelor of Business Administration
- Training will be provided
- Fluent Norwegian and English language
- Education in administration, IT or similar
- Office work experience
- Experience with ERP systems
- Positive attitude and problem-solving skills
Duration ASAP - 9 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
26 feb 2019
21.05.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.