Manages portfolio of agreements and new requests, enabling efficient and effective purchase of goods and services (from purchase to pay) with a focus on business value, on-time delivery, and cycle time
Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
This position could be described as Senior Procurement Associate / Specialist who, on top of level 1 duties, might be managing contracts with high complexity or deep business knowledge.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
• Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs.
• Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized.
• Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments.
• Ensures contract compliance and utilization - monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
• Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
• Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
• Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations.
• Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
• Influences development and implements Category strategic and commercial guidance; shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Behavioral Skills: analytical, applies learning, communicates effectively, creates business value & competes to win in marketplace, makes sound decisions.
• Functional Skills: PtP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, apply controls mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, relationship management.
A Major Local Operator
27 nov 2018
19.12.2018 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.