- Deliver adequate engineering documentation, including planning and execution, of relevant subsea construction and installation operations as part of a multi-discipline project team.
- Ensuring that relevant reviews of technical solutions are conducted
- Present technical solutions at design reviews and risk assessments on your installation work scope
- Proactively contribute to the project risk identification, assessment and management process
- Provide timely input into dynamic installation analysis as required.
- Provide timely input to structural discipline for any design work.
- Provide timely input to CAD/Design discipline for production of sketches and drawings related to your workscope.
- Specify the procurement items that are required for your work scope
- Perform subcontractor follow up for delivery of products or installation aids related to your work scope in an adequate and well documented manner
- Provide support on a range of SURF installation activities and products including ordering and delivery of SURF products (material, testing and manufacturing follow up)
- Prepare relevant scopes of work and specifications for tenders and projects, and support the follow up of ITTs (technical evaluations)
- Follow up subcontrators as required
- Depending on the project assignment, you may be given the lead responsibility for a particular workscope. If that is the case you are required to set goals and clear deliverables with the team that you are responsible for, and follow up accordingly.
- Offshore trips onboard the Construction Vessels related to project execution
- Produce adequate engineering & design documentation as required
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry (SURF segment), incl offshore construction work experience
- College / University, M.Sc. or B.Sc in relevant subject
- Valid Medical certificate and offshore survival training (BOSIET)
- Must be fluent in English
Duration Start May and June 2019 - Duration: 12 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior SURF Installation Engineers
One of our clients
10 mai 2019
24.05.2019 14.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.