- Deliver adequate engineering documentation, including planning and execution, of relevant subsea construction and installation operations as part of a multi-discipline project team.
- Ensuring that relevant reviews of technical solutions are conducted
- Present technical solutions at design reviews and risk assessments on your installation work scope
- Proactively contribute to the project risk identification, assessment and management process
- Provide timely input into dynamic installation analysis as required.
- Provide timely input to structural discipline for any design work.
- Provide timely input to CAD/Design discipline for production of sketches and drawings related to your workscope.
- Specify the procurement items that are required for your work scope
- Perform subcontractor follow up for delivery of products or installation aids related to your work scope in an adequate and well documented manner
- Provide support on a range of SURF installation activities and products including ordering and delivery of SURF products (material, testing and manufacturing follow up)
- Prepare relevant scopes of work and specifications for tenders and projects, and support the follow up of ITTs (technical evaluations)
- Follow up subcontrators as required
- Depending on the project assignment, you may be given the lead responsibility for a particular workscope. If that is the case you are required to set goals and clear deliverables with the team that you are responsible for, and follow up accordingly.
- Offshore trips onboard the Construction Vessels related to project execution
- Produce adequate engineering & design documentation as required
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry (SURF segment), incl offshore construction work experience
- College / University, M.Sc. or B.Sc in relevant subject
- Valid Medical certificate and offshore survival training (BOSIET)
- Must be fluent in English
Duration Start May and June 2019 - Duration: 12 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
10 mai 2019
24.05.2019 14.00 CET
Local candidates only.