One of our client's Supply Chain Management department seeks an Category Specialist to support the IT & Digitalization procurement category.
You will be part of Supply Chain’s Indirect team, responsible for executing IT procurement processes for hardware, software and cloud services in close cooperation with the IT department. You need to be commercially inclined, able to handle multiple cases at once and have excellent communication skills towards both internal stakeholders and our suppliers.
The client is underway on a digitalization journey and employ agile work methods in dedicated crews working to solve business improvements through digitalization of their business. Tasks will include supporting agile crews in sourcing needed services, as well as execution of sourcing plans by managing sourcing/procurement from start to end and support the business in matters related to IT and Digitalization contracts. The position will report to the Category Manager for Indirect Procurement.
- Lead sourcing teams to execute effective and professional sourcing activities in accordance with strategies and business unit activity plans.
- In the analysis phase, secure alignment within the company and develop the requirements to comply with the client's governing principles.
- Lead sourcing/procurement processes, including leading a sourcing team. Develop Procurement Strategy, Request for Proposal (ITT) documents and Evaluation Report for each sourcing process, using procurement and contract templates based on Difi standard contract models. The scope includes hardware, software, cloud services, etc. Identify and manage associated risk and liaise with Legal for contractual liabilities.
- Negotiate and finalize the agreement with awarded supplier.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including handover of new contracts to Business Units and Operational Procurement.
- Manage an IT contract portfolio, leading the commercial dialog towards the suppliers, executing amendments, renewals, changes.
- Relevant BSc/MSc for IT, Contracts or other relevant area of profession.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant IT contracts, strategic sourcing and supplier management experience.
- Working knowledge of Norwegian contract law.
- College / University, Bachelor's degree or higher
- Language: Norwegian and English
- Excellent analytical and strategic abilities
- Strong business understanding, with focus on what is best for business
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good communication skills, verbally and written, both Norwegian and English
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility and ownership for both progress and quality of the work
- Good cooperative skills and service-minded
- Good listening skills
Duration 02.01.2019 - 31.12.2019
Location Trondheim, Stavanger or Oslo - Regardless of location, travel/mobility to other workplaces will be required.
Other information: Training will be performed in Trondheim
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Category Specialist, IT & Digitalization
Trondheim, Stavanger or Oslo
et norsk operatørselskap
05 des 2018
13.12.2018 16.00 CET
This job has expired.