NSB Omega Guyana is seeking qualified individuals for upcoming roles based in Guyana.
- Maintain Bill of Quantities.
- Validate all submitted change management costs and Quantity verification from Contractor
- Maintain the cost norm database
- Coordinate all quantity surveying site related activities
- Track and verify the progress of all work on a unit price basis against agreed method of measurement
- Maintain up to date progress files and quantity databases for all construction commitment packages
- Review and perform quantity take-offs from Issued for Construction documents to confirm quantities provided by Contractors
- Resolve all variations in measured quantities with Contractor
- Review and recommend approval of Contractor’s payment applications.
- Maintain accurate records on all Quantities measured from a monthly and cumulative perspective
- Develop and maintain a weekly and monthly progress report
- 15 years of experience in Heavy Industrial or Oil and Gas Developments
- Professional Engineer, Certified Engineering Technologist, Professional Technologist, Professional Quantity Surveyor (PQS) or Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) with designation as a Professional Quantity Surveying Coordinator (PQS), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Association with the CIQS, RICS, PMI, or AACEI
- Understand principles of the RICS Methods of Measurement
- Proficiency in the MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
NSB | Omega
26 okt 2018
30.11.2018 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.