NSB Omega Guyana is seeking qualified individuals for upcoming roles based in Guyana.
- Develop and maintain plans and schedules for the project
- Participate in development and negotiations of project contracts
- Consolidation of Contractor performance, plans/schedules, bids, change orders, quantities, earned value, physical engineering/construction/ commissioning and start-up progress in cooperation with personnel (Project Controllers, Planners) overseeing the contracts
- Perform audits and examinations of internal and external (contractor) work processes, procedures and deliverables in cooperation with personnel (Project Controllers, Planners) overseeing the contracts
- Participate in Risk Management and Change Management
- Monthly reporting
- Close collaboration with Project Manager, Project Control Engineer, Contracts/Procurement staff, Engineering disciplines and Quality Management
- Maintain Client’s procedures and systems for Project Planning and Scheduling
- University degree in Engineering or other relevant fields
Broad experience with:
- Planning and scheduling in major industrial/O&G projects
- Subsea/SURF contracts
- Primavera P6
- Primavera Risk Manager
- Good English skills, written and verbal.
- Energetic, practical, systematic and delivery oriented.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
26 okt 2018
30.12.2018 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.