NSB Omega Guyana is seeking qualified individuals for upcoming roles based in Guyana.
- Ensure that the telecommunication design requirements for the project are met and that the telecommunication design is in compliance with regulatory and Company standards.
- Ensure that commonality and synergies are taken care of in design of new facilities and associated modifications.
- Regulatory and Company compliance.
- Attend and actively contribute in technical telecommunication discipline meetings, including interface meetings with Discipline Lead SAS and Telecommunication.
- Day-to-day contact with contractors’ telecommunication engineers.
- Selection and evaluation of technology, identifying integration and infrastructure issues.
- Implement procedures and standards.
- Follow up contractors’ evaluation of technology and provide necessary interface with Operations during design stages.
- Report technical deviations.
- Present proposals and alternative solutions when required.
- Attend inter-discipline technical meetings.
- Attend technical audits as requested by Management.
- Process and follow up technical queries from contractors and Operations.
- Actively support other disciplines to ensure inter-discipline coherence and experience transfer.
- Participate in project risk management process.
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP meetings.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 15 year’s experience as telecoms engineer within major offshore oil/gas projects – including capacity of lead or as a principal engineer with cost, planning and scheduling knowledge.
NSB | Omega
26 okt 2018
30.11.2018 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.