The Quality & Risk Engineer/Coordinator shall support and actively facilitate quality assurance, continual improvement by experience gathering and lessons learned, and risk management in the project.
- Facilitate risk workshops including preparations, execution, follow up and reporting.
- Quality management in design, procurement, construction
- Maintain and follow-up the project assurance plan/schedule
- Lead or participate in quality system audits, examinations and other assurance activities
- Facilitate self-assessment, compliance check and readiness reviews as identified in the project assurance plan/schedule.
- Support and train personnel in PIMS Risk and project assurance system.
- PIMS Risk - manage access, reporting errors and improvements, etc.
- Liaise with Contractor’s Quality functions as required and ensure Company’s requirements are implemented and followed by Contractor
- Participate in relevant contractor activities according to their Quality Activity Plan
- Act as NCR Coordinator for Hull and maintain an overview of deviation permits / non-conformities (NCR). Provide support in process as required
- Facilitate and contribute in experience transfer and Lessons learned activities
- Support Engineering, Construction and Commissioning related to quality assurance activities.
- Participate and contribute in relevant QA/QC arenas
- Act according to the code of conduct
Additional focus areas: Continuously be a role model for HSE standards, at all sites
- Local/Asian expat
- University degree, BSc or equivalent, within engineering
- Minimum 7 years documented experience from similar position in previous projects within offshore oil & gas development projects
- High knowledge and experience from engineering, procurement, construction and/or commissioning
- Good knowledge and competence within ISO 9001:2015, quality auditing, and hold a certified quality auditor certificate.
- Good communication and co-operative skills
- Structured and systematical
- Hands-on attitude
- Willingness and ability to contribute and intervene
- Strong HSE focus
- A strong team player with ability to handle high work load
- Cultural understanding
Duration 01.04.2019 - 31.03.2020
Location Singapore (Tanjong Kling, Tuas, Admirality)
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Quality & Risk Engineer / Coordinator
One of our operators
25 feb 2019
04.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.