The drilling and well engineer will be constructing wells in the WCP planning and execution phase. The D&W engineer must be dedicated to HSE and quality, have focus on performance and aim for continuous improvement. The D&W engineers work in teams, hence cooperation and communication is essential.
Task and responsibilities
- Well planning, including preparation of activity programs and input to concept selection reports
- Well design and related calculations - Identify solutions and mitigating actions to risks and challenges
- Daily follow-up of drilling and well operations during execution
- Experience transfer and preparations of end of well reporting
- Contract knowledge and understanding for a cost conscious approach in well planning
- Offshore support on request from leader
- Drilling engineers with experience from MLT wells will be preferred, but also well engineers will be considered.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience from NSC and Operator company is an advantage
- Language requirements: English
- Good HSE qualifications and strong commitment to safe operations.
- Decisive and with ability to deliver according to plan
Master degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR
Bachelor degree and 12+ years relevant experience OR
2+ years higher education and 16+ years relevant experience OR
No higher education and 20+ years relevant experience
Duration 23.04.2019 - 31.12.2019
Options 2 x 6 months
Location Bergen, Sandsli
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Sr.Engineer Drilling and Well Operations
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
07 mar 2019
20.03.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.