- Assist Project Manager and the rest of the project management team on project related matters
- Assist with preparation of risk assessments, method statements and finalised project documentation
- Responsible for handling and processing orders
- Responsible for writing Scope of Work and other technical specifications to contractors
- Give input to the Project Execution Plan (PEP) on quality, communication- and interface management and follow up on assigned responsibilities and tasks
- Define all relevant project Stakeholders and Interfaces for all phases
- Pro-actively manage and follow up the interface register and system (SeaFlex) for the project.
- Monitor status of interface agreements across project and provide regular updates to Project Manager where appropriate.
- Ability to liaise with contractors and suppliers
- Strong organizational skills to help manage projects
- Ability to read and understand engineering reports and drawings
- MSc or BSc in Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational, coordinatinal and administation skills
- Excellent IT skills, including word-processing, PowerPoint, and spreadsheets
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Good numeracy skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates practical working knowledge of academic engineering skills
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2021
Location Forus, Sandnes
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
05 des 2018
12.12.2018 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.