- The Engineer will perform tasks related to the processing plant on Offshore installations
- Perform process simulations of oil and gas.
- Perform sizing of process equipment.
- Hydraulic calculations and dimensioning of pipelines.
- Preparation of PFD and P&ID, and data sheets and specification of process equipment and field instrumentation.
- Vendor Follow-up (technical clarifications, and documentation).
- Join detailed program of modifications and / or upgrades.
- Participate in HAZOP / HAZID reviews.
- Offshore inspection if needed.
- Input to the procedures and assistance for start-up of systems and equipment.
- Engineering resource in the project with responsibility for follow-up technical tasks, plans, status reports.
- This role includes coordination / follow-up to the client and other disciplines internally. Candidates must have good knowledge of the preparation of engineering drawings, process data sheets, and feature descriptions of process and auxiliary systems in the oil and gas industry.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in MMO and Study projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Education from the university, preferably in petroleum production or process technology.
- Good process / system understanding of the platform systems.
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations and NORSOK.
- Good communication and collaboration features.
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken.
- Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS (or similar)
- Experience from drilling rigs is favorable
- Good communication and cooperation skills, must be able to lead others
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations.
- Concerned with multidiscipline problems.
Duration 01.03.2019 - 01.03.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
21 feb 2019
29.03.2019 16.00 CET