- Participate in studies defined by client in a detail phase project
- Perform studies activates and estimation for electrical
- Responsible for input to study requirements and solutions for electrical systems, high and low voltage, philosophies & solutions, topologies, load list, etc.
- Arrange, facilitate, perform and follow-up meetings required for study input from project electrical team
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Interface to other disciplines, client and suppliers
- In cooperation client and contractors ensure efficient and coherent integration and design between offshore Platforms, HVDC offshore plant, subsea and AC cables to other platforms
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE Course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from electrical engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Minimum 5 years’ Experience from electrical high voltage design activities and responsibilities from green field projects offshore.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as Ptil, NORSOK, ATEX and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs).
Krav til kvalifikasjoner:
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English - both orally and in writing
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Electrical Engineer
Et norsk leverandørselskap
20 nov 2018
25.01.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.