- The candidate will work in a growing team with challenging assignments.
- The job covers a full range of maintenance engineering activities in detail engineering phase of a modification project for an offshore platform.
- This includes but not limited to build up Tag hierarchy, perform criticality analysis, make maintenance program and routines, make spare part strategy, etc.
- BSc/MSc degree in engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience as maintenance engineer working with offshore platforms modification projects
- Experience of working with CMMS systems such as IFS, SAP, workmate, etc.
- Be positive and a team player
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration 19.11.2018 - 19.11.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Maersk Inspirer Redeployment
02 nov 2018
12.12.2018 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.