- The candidate will work in a growing team with challenging assignments.
- The job covers a full range of maintenance engineering activities in detail engineering phase of a modification project for an offshore platform.
- This includes but not limited to build up Tag hierarchy, perform criticality analysis, make maintenance program and routines, make spare part strategy, etc.
- BSc/MSc degree in engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience as maintenance engineer working with offshore platforms modification projects
- Experience of working with CMMS systems such as IFS, SAP, workmate, etc.
- Be positive and a team player
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration ASAP - 19.11.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Maintenance Engineer
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Maersk Inspirer Redeployment
02 nov 2018
21.01.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.