- Our clients quality department needs one new consultant working with a dedicated project.
- The consultant will work as Project Quality Manager for a new upcoming project.
- The assignment is initially for six month with possibility for extension.
- Overall quality management for high voltage direct current mega project.
- Drive and lead all activities within quality for the project.
- Analyze and consider the demands of the contract.
- Monitor and organize all Quality work related to the project.
- Support the assurance support to the Project Director in all quality related issues in the project.
- Coordinate all quality related discussion with the Customer.
- Inform all project team members of quality related issues.
- Overall objective is to deliver a project that exceeds customer expectations.
- Tasks: Develop a Project Quality Plan according to customer- as well as legal- and our clients requirements for the project.
- Drive implementation of Project Quality Plan and processes.
- Coordinating and solving customer complaints with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Governance of quality deviations and drive that deviations are solved with a sustainable solution and in timely manner.
- You may lead or contribute in 4Qs (8Ds).
- In cooperation with Risk manager set up concept for governance and mitigation of quality risks.
- Set up structure and drive and Cost of poor quality in the project.
- Develop an audit plan for the project and to perform audits.
- You have direct contact with the customer regarding project quality issues.
- You report direct to the Project Director and indirect to the Head of Quality Management.
- Previous experience of Quality Management in projects of similar size or other proven capacity.
- You are experienced in the field of Quality management within complex project environments and have at least 5 years’ experience in the area.
- Knowledge of standards and regulations such as ISO 9001:2008, TS16949 etc.
- You have most probably University degree in e.g. engineering.
- Today you might be in the power-, nuclear-, transportation industry or similar business.
- SSG-entré should be completed before start.
- Working language: English/Swedish.
- Earlier experience as Project Quality Manager in projects are highly meritorious.
- You need to have experience of Quality management and project quality.
- Experience in working within teams executing large and complex projects is essential.
- Good presentation and moderation skills.
- Intercultural experience.
Duration ASAP - 6 months
Options Possible extention
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Project Quality Manager
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.