- Our clients quality department needs one new consultant working with a dedicated project.
- The consultant will work as Project Quality Manager for a new upcoming project.
- The assignment is initially for six month with possibility for extension.
- Overall quality management for high voltage direct current mega project.
- Drive and lead all activities within quality for the project.
- Analyze and consider the demands of the contract.
- Monitor and organize all Quality work related to the project.
- Support the assurance support to the Project Director in all quality related issues in the project.
- Coordinate all quality related discussion with the Customer.
- Inform all project team members of quality related issues.
- Overall objective is to deliver a project that exceeds customer expectations.
- Tasks: Develop a Project Quality Plan according to customer- as well as legal- and our clients requirements for the project.
- Drive implementation of Project Quality Plan and processes.
- Coordinating and solving customer complaints with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Governance of quality deviations and drive that deviations are solved with a sustainable solution and in timely manner.
- You may lead or contribute in 4Qs (8Ds).
- In cooperation with Risk manager set up concept for governance and mitigation of quality risks.
- Set up structure and drive and Cost of poor quality in the project.
- Develop an audit plan for the project and to perform audits.
- You have direct contact with the customer regarding project quality issues.
- You report direct to the Project Director and indirect to the Head of Quality Management.
- Previous experience of Quality Management in projects of similar size or other proven capacity.
- You are experienced in the field of Quality management within complex project environments and have at least 5 years’ experience in the area.
- Knowledge of standards and regulations such as ISO 9001:2008, TS16949 etc.
- You have most probably University degree in e.g. engineering.
- Today you might be in the power-, nuclear-, transportation industry or similar business.
- SSG-entré should be completed before start.
- Working language: English/Swedish.
- Earlier experience as Project Quality Manager in projects are highly meritorious.
- You need to have experience of Quality management and project quality.
- Experience in working within teams executing large and complex projects is essential.
- Good presentation and moderation skills.
- Intercultural experience.
Duration ASAP - 6 months
Options Possible extention
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Project Quality Manager