Responsible for preparation and issue of offshore Work Orders in ProCoSys commissioning management system using COMPANY and CONTRACTOR provided engineering work packs, Data input requirements:
• Develop definitive task description
• Identify and list material required to perform the task
• Identify and list tools and special tols required to perform the task
• Identify companion and concurrent Work Orders
• Identify potential activity clash with other activities in the area
• Optimization of Work Orders s by hands-on, practical observations of staged modules and equipment
• Identify and list craft and support man-power required to perform the task
• Provide Work Order execution schedule input
• Identify and mitigate risks for personnel and equipment during the offshore campaign with planning and communication
• 10 years of experience from offshore projects
• 10 years offshore O&G fabrication facility construction planning
• 5 years offshore O&G production Design / Engineering
• 5 years offshore hook-up
• Holding similar position for a minimum of two previous projects
• Offshore Supervision and leadership
• Core craft competency: Installation / alignment / hook-up of rotating mechanical equipment
• Multi-Craft working environment
• Highly proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings. Applying information gained from drawings, catalogues, reports and manuals
• PC literate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
3 Month Contract
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Field Engineer- Work Pack Coordinator (Mechanical)
Major Oil and Gas Operator
15 nov 2018
31.01.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.