Company has established a Digital Roadmap, where one of the key contributors is the new Data Platform, called Omnia. Omnia is based on Microsoft Azure. The Omnia Plant Team is one of several teams established to develop this platform. The team has the main responsibility to develop or utilize technology to handle operational data from our plants, and provide those data for internal or external consumers.
The Omnia Plant team is today organized with Product Owner, Architect, Scrummaster, analyst and developers with a mix of external and internal resources. Company is now looking to strengthen the team with 2 developers, with the following tasks and responsibilities. Design and Develop scalable data pipelines for high volume timeseries data (IoT). Develop in this context is mix of SW engineering (coding) and utlization of platform services (provided by MS or 3rd party / Open Source). Design and develop mechanisms to expose data to consumers, through API's. Interact with customers/consumers (typically other development teams) who utlizes Omnia. Develop supporting tools with GUI elements. The team operates in DevOps mode. The Omnia Plant team is today organized with Product Owner, Architect, Scrummaster, analyst and developers with external and internal resources.
- SW Engineering/Developer, min 2 years’ experience
- Experience from development of cloud-based systems (preferably Azure, other may be relevant too)
- Development of APIs in Azure, at least experience with RESTful APIs (e.g. Azure Functions, Azure - Web Apps) – but other API architecture styles such as message/event queues are also highly relevant.
- Language requirements: English
- Triggered by working in teams.
- Good cooperation and communication skills.
- Demonstrates initiative, takes responsibility for own tasks.
- Systematic and analytical.
- Service minded.
- Enjoys seeing opportunities in new technology to support challenges in the context of "digitalization"
Duration 01.01.2019 - 31.12.2019
Options 3 x 3 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Software Developer (2)
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
29 nov 2018
11.12.2018 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.