The client is looking for a senior/principal process engineer to join the process discipline:
- The person will participate in greenfield and brownfield projects from early phase to detail engineering; ensuring and developing a safe design.
- Review and contribute to technical documents, follow-up of sub-suppliers and tender assistance.
- Participate in design reviews, both internal and with customers and suppliers.
- Assure timely and cost-effective project development and participate in project from initiation to commissioning and start-up
- Interface with internal, external and supplier disciplines, to ensure assigned projects are technically sound and customer focused
- Provide technical mentoring and leadership to newer engineers to cultivate a team atmosphere
- Active participation in HAZOP, design reviews, etc
Required Work Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in chemistry or process related Engineering.
- More than 10 years of experience in process engineering within the Oil & Gas industry in Norway
- Must have in depth experience with produced water treatment
- Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility system and process control
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, i.e. NORSOK, PSA, API standards, etc.
- Preliminary and detail process design
- Calculation, dimensioning and selection of piping, valves and process equipment
- Prepare P&ID, PFD, process lists, process datasheets and design reports
- Project work in multidiscipline teams
- Experience with commissioning and start-up planning and execution preferred
- Strong analytical with problem solving skills and high level of enthusiasm for work
- Follows through on commitments and have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian (preferably) both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Have the ability to see multiple design / cases (solution oriented)
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Duration: One year with the possibility of extension
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Stavanger - Forus
Kunde av Omega
01 mar 2019
26.03.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.