• Participate in MC verification of equipment and packages in order to obtain Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of Commissioning Packages from Construction to Commissioning.
• Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
• Verify proper installation by understanding and following project specifications and standards.
• Properly document all testing using completion database.
• Complete mechanical completion walkdowns and provide punch list items.
• Responsible for completion activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to operation.
• Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during Commissioning
• Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
• Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site/Offshore Instructions.
• Establish and maintain good communication with other disciplines in the Commissioning group and offshore contractor representatives.
• Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and Commissioning Subcontractors so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning.
• Establish and maintain safe working routines during Commissioning.
• Address areas of concern, propose and execute corrective actions.
• Ensure all work performed in Commissioning is made in full compliance with Company safety regulations to maintain “No Failure” objectives of zero accidents, injuries and losses
• Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting routines.
• Coordinate other offshore activities as required
• Min 5 years of experience from development of oil & gas industry facilities. Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
• Be able to read and understand P&IDs, location plans, wiring schematics, cause and effects, alarm register, I/O index, loop drawings one line diagrams, control narrative.
• Experience from MC and commissioning work in oil & gas industry
• Result and safety oriented
• Ability to drive activities to be complete on schedule
• Ability to establish and maintain a good team spirit and a sound-working environment
• Motivate colleagues to create and maintain a good working environment in relation to other Project groups, vendors and within the Commissioning group
• Establish good relations with Contractors, Vendors, Operation and Plant Integrity
• Familiar with permit to work systems and tools used for this (scaffolding, pressure testing, confined space, tag out-log)
• Must have a history/record of HSE experience with regards to construction and commissioning of offshore installations
• Be able to identify risks, critical areas, critical activities and be proactive in proposing mitigating actions
• Must have a well-developed team work skills, co-operational and communication abilities
• Must speak fluent English, and preferably Spanish/Portuguese
1+ year contract
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Major Oil and Gas Operator
27 nov 2018
31.12.2018 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.