- Contribute to the preparation of project forecasts, schedules, costs estimates associated with the commissioning scope.
- As part of DG2 (FEL) develop commissioning strategies
- Manage contractors and other resources providing services and supplying materials or equipment for commissioning.
- Coordination of appropriate commissioning discipline resources with the skills to :
- Witness contractor/supplier tests as necessary (FAT/SAT)
- Develop, review and implement commissioning procedures.
- Implement the commissioning scope.
- Ensure a smooth transition from Project to Operations.
- As required; set up and co-ordinate commissioning reviews, covering all disciplines, to meet Aker BP’s expectations.
- Participate in pre-startup and performance test reviews.
- Establish completions and handover strategy and documentation early in all projects to support efficient commissioning and handover to operations at end of project.
- BSc. in Engineering or a related field or equivalent education / experience.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Essential experience and job requirements
- Track record of engineering competency and delivery in the Oil & Gas industry and able to demonstrate effective project management skills
- Ability to engage and lead a team of professionals
- Familiarity with planning tools, works management systems and document management systems
- Be self-motivated with a willingness to learn from others and work with minimum direction.
- Actively seeks out know-how and best practice, related to own area of contribution.
- Anticipates future situations and plans ahead to meet them.
- Bias for action - does things before being asked to or forced to by events.
- Willingly takes the lead when challenges occur.
- Actively promotes open and effective communication.
- Strong planning and organising ability.
- Actively promotes a positive team environment, demonstrating shared commitment to the success of the team and the wider project organisation.
- Actively engages and respects contributions of others, in face to face or virtual meetings.
- Seeks to develop self and coaches others to help their development.
- Builds networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge.
- Looks for ways to do things better, faster, more efficiently according to LEAN principles.
- Focuses effort and prioritises work to deliver business value.
- SAFER to be part of the daily work.
- Good knowledge of the English and Norwegian languages (both written and verbal).
Duration 01.03.2019 - 31.03.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Commissioning Lead - Process & Utility
et norsk operatørselskap
04 feb 2019
13.02.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.