- LCI/DFO and Document Control responsible
- Perform Quality checks on documentation according to governing procedures
- Establish and follow up internal documentation
- Establish and follow up documentation to and from Contractors.
- Initiate and participate in meetings with Contractors.
- Participate in Company Internal meetings.
- Contribute to development of the Document Management System
- Perform user training of the Document Management System
- Responsible for project document control procedures/processes are in place or produce these in line with Company Management System.
- Responsible for handling r SMDL's (Supplier Master Document List) and CDL's (Contractor Document List).
- Responsible for incoming and own produced documentation is made available in Document Management system for the Project team.
- Ensure that LCI/DFO documents are clearly marked in the Document Management System in agreement with Operation
- Responsible for Documentation handover to Operation.
- Preferably Pims Document Management system and ProArc
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the offshore industry, including minimum 3 years Oil & Gas experience.
- Subsea projects experience is preferred.
Duration ASAP - 30.11.2018
Location Oslo, Lysaker
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
LCI / DFO and Document Control
13 mar 2018
19.03.2018 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.