- Perform pipe support design using Aveva Everything 3D (E3D) modelling tool.
- Use of E3D drafting and MicroStation draft tool.
- Perform pipe support checking, both drawing draft and calculation checks by use of STAAD II.
- Work close with both piping designers and pipe stress engineers.
- Be proactive, systematic, accurate and perform pipe support checking acc. to project standards.
- Seeking, advice/share and participate/present tasks in design reviews.
- Design to be acc. to NorSok knowledge and include loyalty to project organisation.
- Bachelor degree or similar.
- 8-15 years EPC new build experience.
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of Equinor TR requirements and good multi discipline understanding.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- Have good communication skills, communicate well in English, both orally and in writing.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Pipe Support Design
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Johan Sverdrup P2 EPC
10 mai 2019
28.06.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.