- Perform pipe support design using Aveva Everything 3D (E3D) modelling tool.
- Use of E3D drafting and MicroStation draft tool.
- Perform pipe support checking, both drawing draft and calculation checks by use of STAAD II.
- Work close with both piping designers and pipe stress engineers.
- Be proactive, systematic, accurate and perform pipe support checking acc. to project standards.
- Seeking, advice/share and participate/present tasks in design reviews.
- Design to be acc. to NorSok knowledge and include loyalty to project organisation.
- Bachelor degree or similar.
- 8-15 years EPC new build experience.
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of Equinor TR requirements and good multi discipline understanding.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- Have good communication skills, communicate well in English, both orally and in writing.
Duration 20.05.2019 - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Johan Sverdrup P2 EPC
10 mai 2019
31.05.2019 18.00 CET