We are looking for a Software Implementation Specialist to be responsible for leading external clients in the implementation of our Pims R4 project management software by defining business requirements, architecting solutions, documenting specifications for development, as well as configuring and testing solutions. Pims is our flagship Project Information Management System product suite, and we are experiencing increased demand for our products and services in Houston and globally. We seek energetic people that are skilled technicians, but at the same time excellent team players and communicators. You will have a genuine interest in helping project driven organizations improve their project execution capabilities through innovative software tools and work processes.
This position requires significant direct client interaction, and in-depth understanding of Pims is needed to perform the job successfully. The ideal candidate is a fast learner with in-depth functional experience and understanding of project controls and project/construction management.
• Handling implementation projects by working closely with the clients and internal technical teams
• Functioning as a key functional expert in project management software implementations, primarily within document control, commissioning, business workflows, and cost management.
• Ensuring that software is set up to meet the business requirements and expectations of each client
• Troubleshooting and solving technical support issues with external customers
• Creating, documenting, and tracking the progress of new customers as they become available
• Participating in the development and delivery of training for customers
• Configure the Pims software for customer-specific use cases
• Assist clients in support and training needs
• Perform product demonstrations to prospective clients
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Excellent English communication skills
• Ability to quickly learn new software and how to apply it in new settings to deliver business value
• Ability to quickly turn business requirements into solutions
• Good understanding of Construction and Project Management and relevant software tools
• Solid technology understanding and experience with enterprise tools used in project execution (e.g. Pims, EcoSys, Prism, Kildrummy, WinPCS, Documentum, Sharepoint, Aconex, Tableau, Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera, Spotfire, and Microsoft Power BI)
• 3-5 years’ of technical delivery experience
• Experience implementing enterprise software projects
• Experienced technologist that is familiar with software best practices and software architectural principles
• Analytical thinker who can translate complex business needs into feasible solutions
• Rigorous attention to detail
We offer an extensive benefits program, including our Advantage program. This program gives employees access to use apartments and cabins around the world, as well as participating in sporting events, concerts and other teambuilding activities.
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Software Implementation Specialist
Omega Project Solutions, Inc.
20 mai 2019
28.06.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.