- Prepare Project Initial Budget and Forecasts.
- Highlights areas of concerns and solutions to help achieve a successful and timely completion of Projects
- Prepare monthly Reorting, Cashflow, Calendarization report, etc
- Assist on Cost estimates for variations in the forecast and Change Orders
- Prepare client invoices and cost input to monthly report for client.Follow up Client payments
- Assist Contracts discipline on preparing client invoices on Reimbursable projects .
- Provide the project team with ad-hoc analysis and/or reports.
- In coordination with the project members, reconcile and close out all financial aspects of the project including the main contract with client and all sub-contracts. Close project on ERP system.
- Provide Accounting department updated monthly project cost report, yearly budget and other project related figures
- Provide Treasury with monthly cash forecast. Recomend monthly project currency hedging needs.
- Prepare and follow up project accruals.
- University Degree in a relevant discipline: Economics, other higher education and/or relevant work experience.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written. Norwegian prefered
- Minimum 2 - 4 years working experience within Project Control
- Knowledge of and working experience within Project Financial Control
- Experienced in ERP systems
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- Good verbal and written English
- Good communication skills
- Good cooperation and teamworking skills
Required Technical Skills:
- Analytical and details oriented skills
- Ability to take initiativ and to adhere to procedures and prosesses
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of cost control tools and methodologies
Required Managerial Skills:
- Ability to coordinate
- Ability to mentoring
- Ability to adopt changes, flexibility
- Positive atittude
Important Job Knowledge:
- Knowledgeable of EPCI projects
- Knowledgeable of PMR & CSA report standard
- Competent in using GEOS, MS Office
Duration ASAP - 1 year
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
06 des 2018
14.12.2018 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.