• Participate as a technical member of an Agile team developing a prediction tool as a prototype
• Early on help deciding which machine learning technologies will be used in production environment at later stage
• Perform data cleaning and feature engineering with guidance from subject matter experts
• Build, train, tune, optimize and monitor the best operational pipeline for machine learning algorithms
• Ensure machine learning code is maintainable, scalable and debuggable
• Help to integrate machine learning algorithms into the Azure platform
• Collaborate with architects and software engineers on architectural reviews and design discussions
• Work closely with the Product Owner to groom user stories, including providing implementation details, releases, estimating effort, and contributing to acceptance criteria
• Develop clean, well-designed, reusable, scalable code following Agile Test Driven Development (TDD) practices
• Share knowledge with peers in other locations
• Document and have dedicated daily teaching sessions with one of the team core members to facilitate learning and knowledge transfer
• Strong Python 3 development skills
• Strong machine learning background, with hands-on experience in building real systems
• Deep understanding of state of the art machine learning and deep learning algorithms, techniques and best practices
• Experience working with one or more deep learning frameworks
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong background in mathematics and/or statistics
• Advanced visualization experience using one of Python libraries: Matplotlib, Seaborn, Bokeh or Plotly
• Experience with natural language processing
• Experience in Big Data technologies and utilities (Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive, Databricks)
• Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Electrical and/or Computer engineering) with a focus on machine learning (deep learning).
• Minimum 5-years experience with various machine learning data analysis tools and techniques
• Experience in image processing and SQL
6 Month Contract
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Major Oil and Gas Operator
11 feb 2019
31.03.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.