• Participate as a technical member of an Agile team developing a prediction tool as a prototype
• Early on help deciding which machine learning technologies will be used in production environment at later stage
• Perform data cleaning and feature engineering with guidance from subject matter experts
• Build, train, tune, optimize and monitor the best operational pipeline for machine learning algorithms
• Ensure machine learning code is maintainable, scalable and debuggable
• Help to integrate machine learning algorithms into the Azure platform
• Collaborate with architects and software engineers on architectural reviews and design discussions
• Work closely with the Product Owner to groom user stories, including providing implementation details, releases, estimating effort, and contributing to acceptance criteria
• Develop clean, well-designed, reusable, scalable code following Agile Test Driven Development (TDD) practices
• Share knowledge with peers in other locations
• Document and have dedicated daily teaching sessions with one of the team core members to facilitate learning and knowledge transfer
• Strong Python 3 development skills
• Strong machine learning background, with hands-on experience in building real systems
• Deep understanding of state of the art machine learning and deep learning algorithms, techniques and best practices
• Experience working with one or more deep learning frameworks
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong background in mathematics and/or statistics
• Advanced visualization experience using one of Python libraries: Matplotlib, Seaborn, Bokeh or Plotly
• Experience with natural language processing
• Experience in Big Data technologies and utilities (Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive, Databricks)
• Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Electrical and/or Computer engineering) with a focus on machine learning (deep learning).
• Minimum 5-years experience with various machine learning data analysis tools and techniques
• Experience in image processing and SQL
6 Month Contract
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Machine Learning R&D Engineer
Major Oil and Gas Operator
11 feb 2019
31.03.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.