General work related to maintenance and modifications on offshore oil and gas processing systems
Includes study work, FEED and detail engineering
Varied tasks and responsibilities such as: System design, develop P&ID`s/ PFD`s/ UFD`s, dimensioning of equipment (pipes, valves and Process equipment), engineering registers, write study reports, participate in HAZOP, design review, process safety analysis.
- MSc or BSc within Process, Process Technology or similar
- Some experience within the oil and gas industry
- Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills
- Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language.
- Fluent in Norwegian is mandatory
- Basic safety and emergency training - offshore course
- Software Skills: Microstation, MS Office
Duration ASAP - 19.02.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
05 mar 2019
24.07.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.