- Ensure that established HVAC design and specifications are followed by contractors and vendors
- Ensure consistent and compatible HVAC standards and interfaces across LQ and Deck contracts
- Follow up of LQ and Deck HVAC engineering and procurement
- Provide HVAC support to LQ and Deck onshore fabrication and commissioning
- Close cooperation and coordination with other disciplines
- Handling of scope change, quality control and deviations/non-conformities within HVAC
- Give input to planning and progress reporting, audits and project risk register
- Ensure required HVAC experience transfer from other similar projects.
- Master degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR
Bachelor degree and 12+ years relevant experience OR
2+ years higher education and 16+ years relevant experience OR
No higher education and 20+ years relevant experience
- High focus on HSE, ethics and the Clients values.
- 10 years of HVAC experience from project execution, including engineering, procurement, fabrication and commissioning
- Previous LQ HVAC experience.
- Previous Brazilian or GOM experience a plus.
- Well developed teambuilding, co-operational- and communication abilities.
- Fluent English and Norwegian
Specific qualifications for Peregrino II:
- Commit to the execution principles being the basis for PRG II (International codes and standards, GoM specifications, small empowered follow-up team, etc.)
- Ability to follow-up HVAC system based on GOM design & specifications and Brazilian requirements. No Statoil TRs or NORSOK.
- Hands-on review and follow up of HVAC activities. Will be the only HVAC resource in the project
- Ability to follow-up and prioritize time between Deck EPC and LQ EPC contracts
- Ability and flexibility to work and live abroad at LQ engineering and construction location(s).
Duration 01.09.2017 - 30.09.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Discipline Engineer HVAC
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.