The main responsibilities of the HSE inspector is to make sure that workers are as safe as possible when working at the Project. HSE inspector is reporting to the HSE manager.
- Assist site management in establishing and maintaining good HSE standard within the site team
- Monitor the implementation of the project HSE plan and referenced procedures.
- Perform and establish good communication between Company and Contractor.
- Undertake site HSE audits & inspections, and ensure corrective actions and recommendations are closed-out.
- Plan and manage Weekly HSE activities.
- Participate in the site emergency preparedness and follow-up the improvement measures undertaken after the regular exercises
- Focus on the early identification of potential problems and propose appropriate solutions to line manager and management team.
- Attend regular meetings with contractors’ HSE representatives to discuss and agree on HSE concerns and potential hazards.
- Be proactive in promoting HSE awareness at all levels within the project team and contractor personnel such as campaign, posters and relevant events.
- Organize and participate in the weekly HSE inspections at the work site.
- Assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents to determine their underlying causes, report anomalies and check corrective actions.
- Make himself visible at site and available/approachable for discussion about HSE concerns.
- Plan and manage monthly and quarterly incentive awards.
- Plan and conduct HSE trainings and workshops.
- Conduct HSE inductions for project personnel and visitors.
- Continuously be a role model for HSE, at all construction sites
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Familiar with the Yard HSE practices
- Good communication and co-operative skills
- Structured and systematical
- Hands-on attitude
- Willingness and ability to contribute and intervene
- A strong team player with ability to handle high work load
- Cultural understanding
- Able to communicate in English (speaking and writing).
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia (speaking and writing).
Duration ASAP - 31.05.2019
Location Indonesia, Batam
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our operators
04 des 2018
09.12.2018 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.