- The department is a part of the technical part of HLNG. Responsible of providing technical qualification to ensure secure and reliable operation at Hammerfest LNG. TPO HLNG MEC is also responsible of providing mechanical resources to the modification projects
- Project engineer in designated medication projects related to HLNG. Follow up of mechanical discipline to ensure compliance to technical requirements. Coordination support from other mechanical resources to the project. Other tasks according to the modification process dedicated to mechanical project engineer.
- Preferably Master mechanical engineer
- Required bachelor in mechanical engineering
- Language requirements: English and Norwegian
Options 1 x 6 months
Location ASAP - 31.07.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
04 jan 2019
15.01.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.