- Create and assist making datasheets for component calculations.
- Prepare and assist making templates for data sheets, PCS calculations and notified body documentation.
- Follow up all relevant standards and specifications in order to establish PCS’s based on essential requirements of EU Directive and EN13480 design codes.
- Assist of PCS coordination between MMD, EIS, E3D, Piping engineering, Piping Design and EFP and other disciplines.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- 5 - 10 years of EPC greenfield task work experience on offshore production facilities as a piping engineer.
- Good knowledge of component calculations based on EN13480 design code (ASME B31.3 and DNV will be a benefit).
- Good knowledge of PCS, PDS, VDS.
- Good knowledge of PED, EN, ISO, DIN, ANSI, ASME, NORSOK requirements.
- General knowledge of process and flow diagrams.
- Good coordination skills between all disciplines and good presentation skills within teamwork.
- Systematic, multidiscipline understanding and solution oriented.
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Team and individual working skills.
- Intercultural competence and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- Good English language skills in both orally and writing
Duration ASAP - 29.11.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
08 jul 2019
19.07.2019 18.00 CET