- Provide technical support to package engineer for static equipment
- Assist with documentation preparation, package follow-up, and assembly/preparation of MRB at Supplier’s premises
- Technical liaison with suppliers and other engineering disciplines
- Check compliance to relevant authority regulations, codes and standards
- Coordinate technical meetings and other inspections.
- Follow-up supplier punch and site work.
- Evaluate and respond to technical queries and nonconformance requests.
- Minimum BSc in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in offshore detail engineering projects
- Experienced with multidisciplinary engineering
- Familiar with NORSOK and Norwegian acts and regulations
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English – both oral and in writing
Duration 01.04.2019 - 01.10.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Mechanical Package Engineer
Et norsk leverandørselskap
04 feb 2019
22.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.