- Assist in monitoring and coordinating company safety and health programs and resources in the assigned area / refinery project. This would include conducting safety inspections, incident investigation and analysis, safety training, safety reporting, and internal communications with regards to safety concerns, and upon request, company representation for OSHA Regulatory citations and appeals.
- Advises personnel regarding safety protocols and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance
- Conducts routine and follow-up safety and hazard inspections of company work sites and office facilities
- Responds to emergency situations and participates in incident investigations
- Makes recommendations for correcting unsafe conditions and provides necessary safety training
- Conducts Safety Coaching Observations, Job Hazard Analysis and Incident Investigations
- Attend scheduled Area Safety Team meetings
- Background in refinery projects required
- 5 plus years experience in the Safety functionality
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience using Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Certification in safety-related discipline or equivalent related safety experience required
- Experience in safety-related duties with understanding of OSHA standards REQUIRED.
Long term Contract
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Midstream/Downstream Oil and Gas Operator
31.07.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.