Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Copy and scan drawings and documents.
- MTO check of drawings and approval into Aibel system. (AST)
- Internal distributing of drawing and interface against Document Control
- Other structural discipline related work.
Mandatory Education required:
- Technical College or other relevant education
Mandatory Work Experience required:
- Good structural knowledge
- E3D/PDMS/TEKLA modelling and drafting knowledge is preferred but not absolutely required. Required training to use the affected software will be given.
- The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience with Equinor green field projects.
- The candidate must have knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the NORSOK and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
- The candidate must have minimum 2 years’ experience within offshore projects.
Mandatory Qualifications required:
The candidate must:
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Duration ASAP - 31.03.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
06 feb 2019
01.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.