The candidate will act as the process engineer in the asset engineering team and provide daily support to Asset Operations.
- Respond on single and multidiscipline engineering queries
- Coordinate and participate in verification and assurance activities as Formal Technical Assessment, HAZOP/LOPA and Barrier mapping.
- Respond and close-out findings rom verification and assurance activities.
- Scope and follow up modification projects
- Participate in risk assessment, suggest and carry-out mitigating actions
- Participate in the Process Engineering Community of Practice and improvement agenda; proactively seeking new/simplified work processes, standardised ways of working and best practice.
- Review and implement lessons learned. Identify and follow-up relevant cases for digitalisation and production optimization.
- Master of Science/Technology in process, chemical engineering or similar, from a recognised university.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience. Experience from Operator Companies on NCS is an advantage.
- Good knowledge with relevant regulatory requirements, rules and industry standards.
- Behavior as per client's values; Enquiring, Responsible, Predictable, Committed, Respectful.
Duration 01.08.2019 - 31.10.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Process Engineer
et norsk operatørselskap
20 mai 2019
14.06.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.