The competence unit allocate personnel to various tasks within OTE. This enables a unique possibility for competence sharing and development for the individual engineer. Based on the business needs, your competence and development plan, a wide range of tasks are possible. Examples of tasks when employed in the competence unit are:
- Maintain professional specialist skills and provide technical support within mechanical engineering and equipment, piping & layout and valves.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, technical requirements and work processes within the unit, and in collaboration with the professional ladder.
- Technical discipline responsible (TFA) for static mechanical in Plant Integrity (OTE TI).
- Contribute with technical experience and knowledge in project development and preparations for operations of new installations (OTE OPA)
- Technical support to the operations group onshore / offshore on a day to day basis as well as during times of operational disruptions
- Project engineer in modification or replacement projects, on facilities in operation (OTE OPP).
- Evaluation and recommendation of improvements, technical classifications and deviation from technical requirements.
- Bachelor or Master degree with relevant experience from within mechanical engineering and equipment, piping & layout and valves.
- Good knowledge of current standards and regulatory requirements
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience preferred
- Language requirements: English and Norwegian
- Good technical and commercial understanding
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- HSE mind-set
- Proactive in terms of change and improvement
- Enthusiastic and open
- Able to handle many simultaneous tasks
- Systematic and focused on traceability
- Dealing with short deadlines when required
Duration Asap - 31.12.2018
Location Bergen, Sandsli. Onshore
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.