- Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Modelling steel structural constructions in E3D.
- Drawings production in E3D/PDMS.
- Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
- Fabrication follow-up.
- Bachelor Degree
- Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
- The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D/PDMS 3D and PDMS draft (ver. 12.1).
- Preferably knowledge of E3D.
- The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience with Equinor green field projects.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the NORSOK and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience with main/primary and secondary steel design.
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Duration ASAP - 31.03.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Structural E3D Designer - Model & Draft (2)
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Johan Sverdrup P2 EPC
23 nov 2018
05.04.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.