Environmental coordinator’s main responsibilities:
- Promote environmental performance improvement and sustainable development
- Be up-to-speed on environmental regulations, requirements and applicable standards
- Follow up discharge permits, and quality assure environmental accounting
- Support, advice and challenge the operations in environmental- and risk evaluations
- Develop applications and report environmental data to the authorities
- Participate in verifications and improvement projects related to environment
- Contribute to DPN SSU’s improvement agenda and participate in relevant professional ladder networks
- Extensive Norwegian skills, orally and written, is a prerequisite due to communication with Norwegian authorities Experience with environmental management is an advantage, and so is knowledge about installations, operations and/or D&W.
Duration 01.09.2019 - 12.03.2020
Options 1 x 6 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
19 jun 2019
01.08.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.