- To be technically responsible for the pumps on the unmanned process platform.
- To follow up the FEED contractor and ensure technical requirements towards pump suppliers.
- Build upon the work studied during the Concept phase including a 'plug & play' solutions.
- Ensure close involvement of operations.
- Can also include responsibilities for pumps on the Krafla & Askja UWPs together with the modification scope at Oseberg Field Centre.
- MSc / BSc within mechanical engineering
- Min 8 years experience from offshore engineering projects and follow-up of mechanical packages, especially pump packages
- Fluent English
Duration 01.03.2019 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Krafla Discipline Engineer Mechanical - Pumps
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
04 feb 2019
14.02.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.