- Ensure Document Control is handled according to specifications and regulatory requirements and needs
- Super user in Document Management System (DMS)
Provide guidance, develop document plans and perform document control work process and activities ensuring quality control of data and information in alignment with client process.
- Follow up on Ivar Aasen project deliveries and take responsibility for the IAAOps. Doc.(Ivar Aasen) control e-mail account.
- Develop and update document control governing procedures.
- Implement and further develop the DMS for document control.
- Implement LCI/DCC work processes and procedures in new capital value projects according to specifications.
- Control that documents contain correct information required to ensure document control.
- Establish internal Document plans.
- Provide assistance and training within document control and in DMS.
- Assist with establishing document control routines when starting up new projects/deliveries.
- Contribute to quality assurance of transfer of Documents and related data between LCI sources.
- Higher education or extensive experience in Document Management.
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations.
- Proficient in the use of ProArc.
- 5-10 years experience with document control in EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) project as Operator.
- Extensive experience with Project Document Management systems/tools.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
Regulatory competence for the petroleum industry.
Duration ASAP - 05.02.2018
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Document Controller
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.