• High focus on HSE, ethics and the projects values
• High personal integrity and be able to give clear directions
• Close follow-up out on the construction/commissioning site
• Guide and give support to make sure that all works are executed in a safe manner.
• Guide and give support to permit to work (PTW) systems and tools used for this (scaffolding, pressure testing, confined space, tag out-log out etc.)
• Participate in permit to work meetings
• Participate in and give guides to job safety preparations
• Follow up housekeeping
• Follow up and give guidance with regards to dropped object preventions
• Verify and checking of scaffolding, lifting and rigging operations
• Be proactive in order to reduce any risks related to interfaces-/ Simops activates
• Be able to identify risks, critical areas, critical activities and be proactive in proposing mitigating actions
• Have a multidiscipline understanding and familiar with commissioning activities
• Must have a history/record of HSE/PTW experience with regards to construction and commissioning of offshore installations
• Must be able to read and understand construction/commissioning drawings and electrical drawings and symbols.
• Structured, systematic and self-driven within HSE/PTW
• Must have well-developed team work skills, coach, co-operational and communication abilities
• Familiar in developing safety reports and run safety courses/meetings
• Must speak fluent English, and preferably Spanish/Portuguese
• Background as an electrician would be of great help, since the greatest HSE risks during commissioning are livening up the electrical systems.
• Preferable to have first aid course and experience with first aid
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in within HSE
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Major Oil and Gas Operator
06 mar 2019
31.05.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.